Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In The Beginning...

Wow, my first crafty blog, although it's not to crafty... It's more bloggy than crafty. It's about me and why I'm doing this. Honestly, there are several reasons and I'm now, of course, drawing a blank on them all. 5 years ago had you told me I would be doing any of what I'm doing today I would have laughed in your face, I was going to take on the world-- literally. I had interviews with the CIA, (no, I'm not lying), USAID, and several non profits that would allow me to travel the world, but God had different plans. I now live in small town Oklahoma, (the one place I said I would NEVER end up), where cowboy boots ripe with nastiness from the pasture are the norm. I work in finance and am intrigued by number crunching. I am a wife, (although let's just say domesticity is not my strong suite), to a wonderful husband who is my complete opposite, providing balance to my anal tendencies. Most surprisingly, though, I am a mommy. I have a 15 month old and a bun in the oven due in a month. My life is so different than planned and I. LOVE. IT. I craft and try to spruce up our casa whenever I get a chance. Nesting has set in hardcore and because I waited until the last minute to get things ready for Baby 2, I'm currently in a rush to get cute things made for the little girl that will soon be joining our clan. I excited about the new things coming our way and look forward to sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment