I'm feeling quite good (and by "good" I mean accomplished) this morning. The hubs was nice enough to take Little Monkey (Baby 1) to the sitter's this morning so I had time all to myself. *Sound the heavenly chorus!* Although I love them both, the alone time was uh-mazing. You'd think with an hour all to myself I'd have my hair done and some makeup on. Nope, I had the intention, but got side tracked by all the to do's on my list. First, I did laundry (2 loads!), then I put on a pot roast for dinner tonight and make a bedskirt for Little Monkey's crib. Not bad for an hour, if I do say so myself! What did YOU do this morning?
And just a little somethin' somethin' to think about today...
Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.
Maltbie D Babcock**Here's to you, G, a shout out. I couldn't make it through the day without you. Thanks for being the awesomest!**
No comments:
Post a Comment