We celebrate Christmas with the in laws on Thanksgiving, so all weekend long I've been frantically trying to get it all together. I'm impressed. 3 days to go and I've got it all done (and even wrapped)!! Hooray me!
I think people are going to like gifts from us this year, if I do say so myself. It might just be the energy I've put into homemaking them, but still, I think they're pretty cool. Just a head's up, this blanket tutorial I'm about to give might end up under your Christmas Tree, so just act surprised when you see it. ;)
FLOWER BLANKET TUTE
I took some flowers that I had handy and arranged them.
Then I glued them to a piece of felt.
Here comes the tricky part... (haha totally kidding)... I put glue all over the back of the felt then placed it on the blanket.
What an easy way to spruce up your average, run of the mill throw blanket, huh?!?
Before After






No comments:
Post a Comment